Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Movie day

Movie day with mom today. Here are my movie reviews..been a little lax about it lately. Movie #1. NO WAY OUT...with Owen Wilson. it is not a comedy at all, but it was quite a thriller and very good. It was so intense, at one point I realized I wasn't breathing....lol..Movie #2, GOOD NIGHT, MOMMY. this was a foreign movie, all in German, but it had sub-titles and there wasn't that much dialogue. It was very slow, creepy and horrifying, and the truth did not come out until the last minute, and I do mean that last minute...not sure I would recommend it, but it was "interesting". Other than that, really enjoyed my time with my mama, as always. I hope you all had a good day.

No comments: