Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, April 25, 2016

A day at Carlyle Lake

There was a man at the lake yesterday that had a cute beagle dog, so I was petting the dog and talking to this "old guy"...we were talking about getting old and how entertainment is watching people try to get their boats out of the water..lol..I said "I know what you mean, we used to be the young people on the beach, now we're just some oldies, listening to some golden oldies, eating ham sandwiches by the boat docK"..we got a good chuckle out of that one....I still love retirement though..how many times as I was neck deep in paperwork, did I long to do such things.. here are a few pix I snapped with my phone. The old people sitting in the chairs, is not us, but I'm sure we looked just like that.


No comments: