Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, April 04, 2016

Me and my girl

I sure enjoyed the short visit with my daughter, Shelley. We just relaxed and had a great time catching up. Today we went to
Walmart and bought Wonder Woman pajamas, yes, for US...lol...stopped by to visit with mom again for a bit. She's gone to Decatur now to visit her mother in law, sisters in law, and niece and nephews for a couple of days, and then for a little time with her brother, Darren, before she goes back home to Texas on Thursday. It was a sad good bye today, but I am so grateful for my surprise visit....We took a couple of pictures, even though our hair was all crazy for the wind..lol...I hope you all are having a great Monday.

No comments: