Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Ballard's Nature Center, the highlight of my day.

We have had a busy and fun day! First, as always the Farmer's market in Effingham, the Hodgson Mill, again, for Barley bread mix for the breadmaker..99 cent sale and it's awesome! Then breakfast at Hardee's, a trip to the week end flea market at Altamont, and finally walking some nature trails at Ballard's Nature Center, where the Illinois prairie has been replenished with it's natural grasses, flowers and wetlands...just beautiful. Wish I had had my camera, but I used my phone to take a few pix..I hope you have all had a great day.






No comments: