Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Brrr...baby, it's cold outside!

It was 11 degrees this morning, so I waited until the "heat of the day" around 3:00 to take my bike ride, even though, it was still only 16 degrees. The Christian church, a few blocks from us, was playing Christmas music on the Carillon. Really made our little village feel like the holidays were here. Many homes all decorated here too...I love living in my quiet little town. Anyway, once I got started on my ride, it didn't really feel that cold at all...now back to the old tv show: Boris Karloff's THRILLER on Youtube...anyone remember this show? Have a good one, all!

No comments: