Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Life after Christmas

Well, it looks like the festivities are over for this year. We went out to a local watering hole and had a few beers with my brothers and Rick H.  Friday night.We had such a great time.  It's been a long time since we did that.. Christmas Eve with the Haltermans, Christmas day at our house, good times and sad times. It is the first Christmas without mom and my sister in law, Barb. I truly miss them so much. Mom always had her favorite spot where she sat every Christmas...it looked so empty without her..it was a small group this year, but we managed to have a good time with each other. Kent, Bruce, Darren and Mindy were at our house.  Thanks for the lovely gifts, tee shirts and cash. We Skyped with my brother, Kim and sister in law, Sylvia, good to have them join in the fun from the west coast. Kent, Bill and I ate lunch at Joe's pizza today and visited my uncle Bob at Salem Woods Manor. It was really good to see him....so life after Christmas starts now...hope you all had a great holiday season.

No comments: