Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

R.I.P. Lexie

A few days ago, on Sunday, I said to Bill, "I haven't seen Lex Shuler on facebook for quite a while, I hope he's doing ok. I need to send Jack a message and see if all is well with him." He had just suddenly come into my mind...that is no lie... Sadly, today, I see his obituary. He passed away yesterday. I am really sad, as I have been friends with him since I was in my 20's. An extremely talented and caring man. A wonderful artist, musician, with a great sense of humor, and boy could he cook! We crossed paths quite often through the years. I took a drawing class from him once, Bill and I sat with him at the winery many times and enjoyed lots of good conversation, he came by our house now and again to visit, and held music events at his house that were great fun...R.I.P. my friend, you will truly be missed. Here is a short video that I took of him at Ingram's Log Cabin Village in 2008, where he entertained us for years with his friend, Dale Brewer. Sending condolences to his family and friends.

No comments: