Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Date Day with the hubby

Bill and I went to Belleville, IL to the flea market today, I . Found some great deals on crystals, met some interesting people and just enjoyed the atmosphere...Then on our way home, we tried, really TRIED to drive past the Krispy Kreme Donut place, but like a magnet it pulled us in and we bought a dozen fresh made warm ones, ..I had to have this "Ugly sweater" one too...it was ugly, but tasty......lol. We drove through Carlyle Lake on the way home and saw 6 eagles perched there..snapped a quick photo of 3 of them......hope you had a good one too everyone.. Tonight we are catching up on Star Trek Discovery....yes, it's a simple life, but I love it!

No comments: