Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, December 07, 2018

I never get the flu...never....except I did- just in time for Christmas parties

I am sick today...missed my Christmas party with the ladies of '67 at Mitchell museum, had plans tonight too,  also missed the Twilight Christmas event at the craft store, Country Creek Treasures..so here I am on the couch. ..bummer. ..meanwhile...here are my friends at our party.  Looks like a great time at the Mitchell House, which is next door to Mitchell Museum...always decorated so pretty...I still have two parties coming up in the next few weeks, so I will just look forward to them. Have a great day all!

No comments: