Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Belated Valentines Day date with my sweetie

What a fun day today. We went to Belleville to the flea market, where I bought some beautiful dark purple druze amethyst pieces, a large amethyst point, some clear quartz points, and some religious Shiva stones.  We had lunch at the Ginger Buffet in Fairview, Hgts, IL , they even had roast duck, crab legs and crayfish on the buffet, along with the usual stuff at Asian restaurants..very good, We stopped by Carlyle Lake where at the marina there were hundreds and hundreds of gulls gathered on a bank of rocks that used to the the boat dock area. ...all of those white "rocks" in the distance are gulls, then we stopped by the swinging bridge and saw a flock of pelicans..that's what those white blobs are in the last photo...it was cold and windy, but the sun was shining...a perfect day with my honey, we were celebrating a belated Valentine's Day.



No comments: