Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, February 08, 2019

Post Modern Jukebox revisited

I had a wonderful time with my dear friends, Carol, Linda and Sandie last night at the Effingham Performance Center enjoying the fantastic music of  Post Modern Jukebox.  Linda and I went last year and really enjoyed them.  We had a nice relaxing supper at Friday's and had plenty of time to visit before the show started.  It's always a great time with these ladies who I have known since I was a pre-teen and have remained friends with throughout my entire life..so grateful for them all.

Here's a few photos. They are not very clear as the spotlights washed out their faces, and I just used my phone...but they are terribly talented people and added lots of fun to the evening.





No comments: