Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, March 02, 2019

37th Annual home show

Here are a few photos from our booth at the Home Show today and tomorrow at the community center in Salem, IL...well, they have actually renamed it the Home, Community and Ag Expo.  I guess they had to give it a more interesting name now.  It's still the local businesses displaying and selling their products from the area.  Our booth is only 10 x 10, we sure have a lot of things packed in their from Country Creek Treasures.  The whole community center is full of vendors and the place looks great!  Here are a few photos from last night when we were working on our booth, and when it was finished.  That's what I'm doing today, so it should be fun. 











No comments: