Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Celebration Day

My grandson, Lucas, wants to thank you for all of the birthday wishes yesterday! (this was also posted on Facebook, that's where all of the wishes came from) He loves playing Minecraft, and Dallas had a Minefaire this weekend. It was his birthday surprise that he was going with dad yesterday. He had a great time, then all out to eat for supper and back home for birthday cake! He's looking a little tired by the end of the day.. This is my favorite picture though...him and the family Great Dane, Shadow....I think Shadow was wanting some cake too.
Shelley just now posted on facebook: He was exhausted mom, if he would of stopped moving at any time after about 1 pm he would of been out. Shadow is still hanging around by the cake 🎂

No comments: