Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, April 12, 2019

Happy Birthday Red Hat Sisters

Had lunch with my Red Hat sisters today! Thank you, Doris and Kathy for a great Easter party! The table was so pretty and we were showered with prizes. You both did a fantastic job. One of our members has worked with the girl scouts for 35 years, so she was given an award for all of her hard work, Congrats, Joan Bourland-Foltz! We had a "service" for the death of the Pillsbury Dough Boy officiated by Debi, Roxanne and Kathy...very funny ladies.. Also, it was the birthday of our little Red Hat group, so I made a cake and we celebrated that too! Happy 16th Birthday Chickadees! Tonight, dinner with friends! Have a great rest of your day!






No comments: