Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, April 05, 2019

Shrek the Musical

Went to see the live performance of Shrek the Musical last night at the Community theater in Salem. It was performed by the Salem High School students and was absolutely wonderful! These young people have so much talent, and they were having a great time on stage as well, which makes it fun for everyone! Shrek and Fiona were both extremely talented. Shrek had to use a British accent through the entire performance and that's not easy. The Prince Farquaad character was the most hilarious of them all, as he had to play it walking on his knees, with fake tiny legs! He sounded like Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movies too.. Donkey was played by a girl who must have been channeling Eddie Murphy, she was also just a riot! I could go on and on (and yes, sometimes I do) but if you haven't seen this yet, it is well worth your time and small admission price.I think there are only a couple more performances left....everyone have a great day!

No comments: