Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Taco Party with the Haltermans

We had a taco party with the Haltermans today. (there was also taco salad and sloppy joes) My siser-in-law, Debbie, made a fluffy cake and her grand kids made sea creatures out of fruit on top, so it was delicious AND fun to eat. We all enjoyed holding the newest additions to our family, Melissa and Tevin's twin girls Rosemary and Jasmine aka Rosie and Jazzy..they are so cute and are bursting with energy..Amanda, our niece, brought the great nieces and nephew, and they are always such a hoot and very interesting to talk to. It was a great day with the family. I hope you all had a good Saturday!







No comments: