Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, August 05, 2021

Update on my mother-in-law, Dona....

My mother in law has dementia and has gotten substantially worse these last few months to the point that we are staying with her 24/7.  She can not be left alone, as she can barely walk, even with a walker.  We have to take her to the bathroom, sit her at her table and make her food and do most everything for her.  It is very sad to see her deteriorate like this...a terrible unforgiving disease....this has limited our life considerably, but it's something we must do as she is a lovely person and did not ask for this to be the end of her life...all prayers are appreciated.  We will ALL be needing them before this is over..

No comments: