Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, August 13, 2021

Power Outage in Kinmundy town

Finally after 9 hours our power is back on.The storms yesterday caused a huge tree to fall down on power lines about a block and a half from us, pulling the power poles sideways and of course breaking the lines. There was other damage and power outages and so the whole area was dark, including neighboring villages, like Alma. I'm not sure how extensive it went. Glad to have things back to normal. Sleeping without ac was no fun, very restless and waking up every little while..I'm sure that's the story of the whole town...everyone have a great day and drink lots of caffine!

No comments: