Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Please keep our brother in your prayers...

Friends, please keep my brother, Milo Knight in your prayers and hearts. I am so sad to tell you all this. He is back in Indiana at Deaconess Midtown hospital in Evansville, Indiana. He is very, very sick. The cancer has spread and his kidneys and liver have stopped working. Things look pretty bleak for him. 😥 My brother. Kent, and I went to visit him today in the ICU. He was very alert and was glad to see us. Bill could not go in as only two visitors were allowed per day. We stayed a couple of hours and talked about old times, joked with him and gave him hugs. We took a few pictures. I'm so glad we were able to spend time with him. He is being very brave...so, again, please pray that he does not have pain and for comfort and for a miracle ...that's about all we can do now. Thank you all for the many prayers, which allowed us to have a nice Christmas season with him, he was able to celebrate his birthday and he had a normal life for a short while after being diagnosed in early December..

 

No comments: