Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, January 14, 2022

Good Bye little brother...

My brother, Milo Knight passed away early this afternoon at Deaconess Midtown hospital in Evansville, IN. Bill, me, my brother, Kent, and his best buddy, Kenny, were there with him. He had rock music playing in his room and he went quietly. He knew we were there, even though he couldn't speak. It was heartbreaking, but he is at peace now. He will be missed, but I take comfort in the fact that he lived his life the way he wanted and was friends with so many. Being a musician, wherever Milo was, there was always a party going on. I'm sure he is being greeted by his wife Barb, Mom, Dad and all the family members that have gone on before. It was just time for Milo to go to Rock and Roll heaven, rock on little brother.😥

No comments: