Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, November 27, 2023

Christmas crafts

Four days after Thanksgiving and I'm knee deep into making Chriistmas decorations from Resale shop finds. These retro candelabra things were such fun to make into Christmas displays. You can't tell from the pictures, but I put glitter on everything. The lights still work on the cardinal one, so I kept it for us. I don't know how safe it really is. I removed the wiring on the Santa one, so he's just a shelf sitter. The birdcage Bill found at a garage sale, but I confiscated it...he's such a good sport, he is eating his supper on a table covered with glitter. I'm ready to take a break now..until tomorrow!'







 

No comments: