Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, August 30, 2004

What I Learned from my Dog...


This was written by a friend of mine, named Rochelle, Or Geisha Girl, as we know and love her fondly call her. She is a world traveler and so wise for her young years. Here's to you Rochelle and to your mighty Samari Dog!




What I Learned From My Dog


Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in my face to be pure ecstasy.
When loved ones come home, I will always run to greet them.
Let others know when they have invaded my territory.

Take naps and stretch before rising.
Run, romp, and play daily.
Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
Be Loyal.

Never pretend to be something I am not.
If what I want lies buried, I will dig until I find it.
When someone is having a bad day, I will be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle him gently.

Thrive on attention, and let people touch you.
Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
On a hot day, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.

If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you'll get what you want..... and if it's not wet and sloppy it's not a real kiss! (Thanks Parsix!)

When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.

No comments: