Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Why Halloween, you ask?

I seems that I am a magnet for the weird and humorous. My life is scary...I have many stories to tell...come on, I couldn't possibly make this stuff up....I don't have that good of an imagination!


I'm driving home, it's raining. Suddenly there were frogs jumping across the road, coming from all directions. I slowed down. Don't want to run over any frogs, nope not me! Then suddenly I heard a horrible "Thud" under my car, Mr. froggie had decided to take a leap into eternity about the time I drove over him! ..Ewwwwww!....While I was still freaked out about THAT incident, something caught my eye, yes, another frog sitting in the passing lane, and I swear his eyes were glowing in my headlights....I felt like the kids in the "I know What you Did Last summer" movie, arghhhhh!

So I am posting on one of my favorite boards and an internet friend from Venezuela told me that she had the same thing happen........only with crabs!!!! Can you imagine? Crunch, Crunch...

So that's my story for today, tomorrow we will talk about the illusive : Jackalope....ha ha

Kabooga if you ever read this, I am dedicating this story to you and your dog...again, where are my laughing emoticons!

No comments: