Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

and the saga continues

So much has happened since I posted about the crappy catsup bottle festival....

Preston was sent back to the Iraq area, but is in Afghanistan now. I have been very sad and worried as before. He called and left me a sweet message and told me he loved me very much,s o it made me feel better. I still haven't erased it, I just listen to it once in a while, it makes me feel better. I haven't talked to Amanda, but have read their blog, so I know Preston made it over there ok and says the living quarters arent' too bad. Alot better than the first time? Huh, Preston. Hugs...

I spent last Saturday with mom. We visited with Uncle Bob and Aunt Betty for a while. They seem to be doing ok, considering. Anyway, it is always fun to be with mom. Hugs to mom.

This past week has flown by. It has been near or at 100 degrees for the last week. I am so glad I have air conditioning. Bill sold lemonade on the streets of Kinmundy again this week. Made about $235.00. Isn't that unbelievable? I think he kind of likes visiting with the towns people. Plus he makes a mean lemon shake-up! He ought to, I taught him myself....now he takes all of the credit.

I am getting excited about the Clay Aiken concert on August 18th. I am looking forward to meeting alot of the people that mom and I have met online that are going to be there, how fun!

Today Egypt had terrorist bombings in a motel that is frequented by Westerners. Why do people want to do these things, it is very disturbing. Sometimes I think our world is just a mess and that there are more crazies than normal people....that's sad.

That's all I got...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: