Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm singing....does anybody know what time it is...

Good Morning World!!

I have neglected my blog....and I am sorry for all of you who wait with anticipation the events of my daily life....lol!! Fear not, here I am!

The last few weeks have flown by. I have not heard from Preston or Amanda, although I am keeping up with their blog. So it seems he is doing fine, considering and so is Amanda.

I have spent the last two Saturdays with mom, out to lunch, and visiting. I need to catch up with Teresa, gosh it has been quite a spell since I have heard from her.

The time is ticking away and there are only 5 weeks left until the ice cream shoppe closes. Truthfully I am ready, well, I am always just tired by now. I am such a pansy, I only work 6 months a year and I can't take it...lol.

Mom and I are getting ready to go to the Clay Aiken concert in Indianapolis, IN on August. 18th. It is the Jukebox tour and he does music from the entire rock era, from the bootlegged videos I have seen it will be spectacular. Also we are meeting many of our online friends that day too, something fun to look forward to.

Tomorrow is Bill's birthday, so I fixed a nice dinner last night. Happy Birthday, honey!!

Soooooo, you see why I have not posted on here because NOTHING is happening right now! Next Sunday we are having a LUAU at the ice cream shoppe so that should be fun and break the boredom of August! So, look for pix in the next few weeks!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: