Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME...it's all about ME

So, I just had my birthday yesterday, so this entry is all about me. ha ha.

However, this is what has happened since I last blogged..

I had the flu for a week or more.....now I am much better and so the festivities about me for me took place as planned.

Monday, Jan. 16th I went for my yearly mammogram...woo hoo to that!....after that I went to mom's and we went to Applebee's for lunch,, we had a wonderful chicken fahita wrap and flavored tea. Next we went to Walmart, where I got two new pairs of flannel jammies and a pretty red suede throw pillow to put on my bed. Then back to mom's where we had chocolate cheesecake and coffee......all of this just for me..
I also received a beautiful birthday card from mom and it almost made me cry...if I hadn't been so happy about the fact that the mammogram was over, I probably would have.

I also received many cards in the mail, e-cards (the one from Preston, Amanda and family was just hilarious and I played it over and over again, and laughed histerically), and a sweet text message from my friend, Veronica in Venezuela! Some of my on-line friends had a birthday party for me, where they posted pictures of gag gifts, adult food items and photoshopped pictures of me with my favorite singer, along with a smutty mini-novel to go along with the pictures....it was such fun! I felt like I had been to a real live party!

I also talked to Shelley and Darren, each for an hour, and I talked to Preston and Amanda during the weekend. So I was a happy camper that ALL of my babies remembered me on my special day.

So today things are back to normal....let out the dog, made coffee, drank coffee, put up the dog. Let the chickens out of their coop, fed them. Came in and did fun things, like laundry and dishes. Went out and turned the chickens loose upon the neighborhood so they could run around and eat grass. Went for a walk in the cemetery, as always. Watched some tv, and here I am. See, I told you it was all about me!

No comments: