Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Welcome to the world, Baby Garrett

Shelley and Cary..............

This doesn't really need anymore comment, he is just beautiful and a friend made this little announcement for me and mom, but it is for all the world to see.

Mom, Bill and I got to Decatur after the baby was born, since it was a c-section, we knew everything was fine before we left home. We all spoiled him and held him all day. Shelley wasn't feeling the greatest, but I am sure she will be doing fine soon. I am going to go stay with her for a few days when she goes home Monday morning!

Amanda and Preston....You are next!!...sending hugs from grandmas and grandpa! Can't wait for little Caleb to arrive so I will have two babies to spoil!

No comments: