Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Never Ending Chicken Coop

Here's Lookin' at You Kid!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now that we got that foolishness out of the way....ha ha....(and it seems like the blogger photo upload device is on vacation and I had to use Photobucket)...so anyway, back to the coop..

For several years now we have turned the chickens loose and let them run around the countryside. They have gotten very brave (which I guess means they are not "chicken") I know, groan, groan!!....so we decided to keep them home, and BIll built them a large pen, larger than our house! They are having a grand time and we don't have to worry about them getting eaten by foxes, dogs or whatever! What do you think is next....a winter condo? A Spa...who knows!

No comments: