Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Life in the fast lane

It was very foggy this morning , I could hardly see to drive to mom's house, but I finally got there. First we visited Bruce and Barb, we had a great time and it was 12:30 before we all knew it. Mom and I went through Burger King and got some whopper jrs and went back to her house to eat. Then I did my running and went to Walmart too, filled up the car, came home walked the dog.....and that is where my day stopped being normal...so, I am walking Sally by this little creek and out jumps a huge white duck onto the bank, I mean it was snow white, it's wing looked broken. The neighbor guy ,who lost his dog and was driving slowly all over town looking for it, parked his car and he and another guy began chasing the duck......it disappeared in to the woods. For some reason they were looking up in the trees....duh...broken wing??? :-/ and ducks don't land in trees. :PIn the mean time the guy's dog was at my house chasing Bill around, it was really just playing, but Bill was afraid to pick it up because it might get scared and bite, so finally he chased the dog to the edge of the house where the dog's master, who had given up on the duck, was standing talking to Bill's mom, who was outside vacuuming out her car. The little dog (Daisy) ran down the street and the owner ran after it, which was funny because he is in his 60's and not very agile...I yelled at him "Run, Bob, Run" (His name is Bob) :P. Then the chickens must have been finding worms, because they would not go in their coop until it was really dark. I kept looking out of the window so I would know when to go shut the gate, and there they were still scratching away..... To top it all off it was 70 degrees today and the snow is all melted and there is nothing but sludge everywhere. So, if I was a really good story teller, this would be funny.... :) :)..Oh, goody, I see by the St. Louis weather man we are under thunderstorm warnings tonight!!! :(" border="0"> :(" border="0"> :(" border="0"> :(" border="0">Think I need some of these.
That's all I got.

No comments: