Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

What Happened to the duck?

So, some of you have asked me, what happened to the duck in the post from yesterday...well....

I don' t know what happened to the duck, I saw it, it took off running down the road, the men chased it, Sally was wanting in on the action, so I had to go the other way and drag her back to her pen, past the little dog, past Bill, past my chickens, so my back was turned for a short time, when I stopped for a minute and turned around ,that's when I saw them looking in the trees....I think they would probably have tried to help it, not have it for supper.....cause the one man, who owned Daisy, is a nice man and has many pets. I didn't recognize the other man that was with him...so don' t know , maybe HE was wanting some stuffed duck.... :-*

No comments: