Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A visit from the kids

Shelley, Cary and the boys came to visit today. It was a beautiful day so we sat outside and let Garret run and Luke get a suntan...
Garret was asking me about the scarecrow, he wanted to know "What is that?"
I think it kind of scared him, he kept looking at it.
I finally showed him how it was made, and then it didn't bother him anymore..
He had fun running among the weed infested strawberries (next week's project)
Garret found a scrub brush and was "cleaning".
Bill really enjoys those boys..
Oh, and of course, I do too.
So we had fun just sitting outside in the beautiful weather and drinking coffee.

Cary was being a pain.......
but he finally gave in....hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheila, I just love seeing your adorable grandkids and your family. How blessed you are being surrounded by such a loving family.