Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Earthquake cupcakes

Good afternoon friends. It's been a cold and dreary day today. The trees are full of ice crystals and it's only getting colder. I made a half gallon of yogurt today and it turned out great. Also made Earthquake cupcakes. They are very ugly, but extremely delicious, there is coconut, pecans on the bottom and the frosting is in the middle...yum. Thanks to Janet Hanks for making me hungry when she posted a photo of her cake the other day. I took half of them to the guys at one of the gas stations downtown. Bill and I had one with some coffee, ah retirement is good! I hope you are all enjoying your day.

No comments: