Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Grand boys learn about country life..

It was exceptionally warm for a January day.  Bill built a fire in the fire pit so the boys could cook their own hotdogs.  We all went outside for a while and sat by the fire.  It was more like a spring day.  Garret and Lucas helped grandpa Bill pick up sticks and then he let them saw them into pieces and put them in the fire.  Mom, Shelley and I sat in the house and had a nice visit when we weren't outside.  It was a great day and the boys had lots of fun running and playing in the mud holes outside.  As they drove away to go back home, the sky was full of geese, so beautiful.  I love my family so much.

No comments: