Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chili dogs and regular dogs

Kent came home for the week end, so we had him, Maddie, Cody and mom over for dinner.  It was great to see my brother, we just don't see him enough anymore.  Kent, Bill and Cody cooked the hot dogs over the fire pit and we all came in where it was cool to eat.  We had chili dogs, chips, slaw and we made our own ice cream sundaes for dessert!  We were stuffed! Maddie brought her little dog, Princess too!   How cute she is.  We hardly knew she was here.. Dona and Xon came over for a while and had some dessert with us.  It was a really enjoyable day.  I love being with family...

No comments: