Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

Thanks to all of our military people who have helped keep our country safe, and have given the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms. I would like to especially thank my son, Preston, who has been stationed in Iraq 4 times and Afghanistan once, and for the last 4 years has trained new recruits, teaching them everything they need to know to be an efficient soldier. I'm so proud of him, he is the one with the drill sergeant hat on in the very front in the photo. We love you Preston for dedicating your life to serving our country! Thanks to all of my other family members who have also served our country. There are too many to mention by name, but I thank you as well.
 

No comments: