Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bring in the clowns..

Saturday I was asked to paint faces at a birthday party. These people are my neighbors, so there was very little travel time. Anyway, the theme was kind of a carnival type theme. They had pony rides, a jumpy house, face painting, swimming, and the place looked very festive. The one thing she couldn't locate was a clown, so .....you guessed it.....I was the clown too! They had an oversized Uncle Sam hat, and so I became "Aunt Sammy"....it was such a FUN event, lots of kids around, good food and birthday cake. Today back to the mundane: Laundry and picking yet more strawberries!
 

No comments: