Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A great day with Mom, Shelley and the grand boys




We had a grand time at Decatur today with Shelley and the grand boys. Garret was in school, but mom, Shelley, Lucas and I went to Olive Garden for lunch. Shelley and I shared a chicken flat bread, and we had salad and, of course, the bread sticks, and then we had tiramisu for dessert, talk about heavenly!!!! We walked to school and picked up Garret. He's doing so well in school this year! Was so nice to visit and have a relaxing day. On the way home mom and I had a chocolate chip frappe from McDonalds....oh, we were so bad with the calories today.... ...the day ended with a beautiful sunset...I hope your day was awesome too

No comments: