Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Two country girls go into town....hee hee



Today I opted out of the rummage sale and went to the Pioneer Village Craft fair with my mother in law, Dona. We had a really good time. We had one of those old timey photos done. Now those of you that know Dona, know that she is shy and quiet, but I talked her into getting a photo done. She looked so sweet in her long dress and hat. Then we did some shopping and instead of lunch had homemade chocolate mocha and banana ice cream! Yummy. Listened to Lex Shuler play some toe tapping tunes too. A little kid was so taken away by the music that he started dancing and fell down in the mud, he got right back up and started again..lol... Bill was working the rummage sale, so I took him a brat with onions and peppers and stayed for the rest of the dayat the rummage sale. We then stopped to see our old friend, Bill Olden, or Billy O. as I call
him. Enjoyed the visit so much, Bill. Finally we are home and watching some old movies on TCM..could it be a more perfect day?

No comments: