Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Kids, they are so hilarious!

I was ordering some things from Amazon today, and one of the things I ordered was some stick-on gems for my face painting victims, I mean clients..I always read the reviews that other people post on there, but this one cracked me up... "I'm going to give this five stars on behalf of my daughter who had lots of fun sticking these in every inappropriate place possible. I bought them for her to wear as pretend earrings but apparently that was too easy and I found the poor dog (a giant English Mastiff) wearing some beautiful sticker earrings instead. He'd like to give this product zero stars as a result but unfortunately the lack of thumbs really ruins his mouse clicking skills. " ... from Mr. A. Penny. I love someone a great sense of humor..don't you?

No comments: