Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Busy day at the ranch. ;)


What a busy day we had yesterday, taking care of things in the garden and working in the yard. I put up some more apples, made this apple cake, and made tomato sauce. Plus, Bill went to an auction Tuesday night and got me a new bread maker for $1.00, yes that's right, he's my hero once again. It had never been used and does lots of other things as well. Anyone who knows me, knows that we live on homemade bread, can't stand that store bought stuff, so it will get a work out, like my old one that is limping along and is barely working. I'm off today with some friends to New Harmony, IN, going to be a fun day, and the weather is gorgeous once again. Have a good one, all!

No comments: