Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Illinois Renaissance Festival, Danville, IL

It's only root beer!
We went to the Illinois Renaissance Festival today, and met up with my daughter, son-in-law, and grand boys. It was extremely hot and humid, but we did our best to enjoy our day together. About 3:00 a strong storm came through, so we cut our day short, and got in our vehicles just as the first rain started to fall. We had to stop along the way home, couldn't see a thing. All in all, as you can see by the photos we enjoyed the Renaissance Festival, and plus, I had never been to Danville, IL...I hope you all enjoyed your day as well.

Huzzah!


Some singers that entertained us during our lunch.


Joust opponent.




Lady jousting opponent




Lucas trying out a wooden sword!






The Great Rhondini!


He was an awesome escape artist and also very entertaining.


Cary helped to chain up the Great Rhondini.




Waling the rope bridge.




A couple of piratey singers.




No comments: