Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Projects and more projects

I'm a little behind on my posts. Tuesday had movie day with mom, and I can sum up the movies with one word each : WALK OF SHAME- hilarious, THE QUIET ONES...Meh. After our movies we went to the Salem Park and had a picnic. It was a nice evening. Yesterday, I made stewed tomatoes and froze them for winter. Then I picked up all of the apples, but wasn't really in the mood to peel and freeze them, so they are in buckets, ugh, the grapes are ready too! Then Bill built these two tables and I finished them, taking them to Country Creek Treasures Tomorrow. I hope you all had a good day!
 



No comments: