Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Carlyle on a warm November day

What just happened?
A few days ago we had 4 inches of snow, today it was near 70 degrees, a warm Spring-type day. We took Bill's mom and went to Carlyle lake, there were lots of people out, bicycling, motorcycling, boating, walking, fishing, kids playing, one last nice day before the cold comes back. About 4:00 the winds changed and you could see the cold front coming in...24 degrees tonight...gotta love Illinois. I'm telling you, people are so crazy...a man had his leaf blower out, trying to blow the leaves against the north wind...what was he thinking? I guess every village has ONE, right? My favorite picture of the day.....seagulls eating french fries.(who knew they liked catsup?) Look at the one in the right hand corner above...he looks like he's saying "What just happened?!"...lol...I hope you all had a great day too!.



Some distant snow geese.

A "fish eye" view of the marina and November sky.



French fries for all my birdie friends.





Me and the bicycle trail guy. ;)

Some people fishing from the bank, it was such a nice warm day.



I'm king of the world!






No comments: