Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, November 14, 2014

New "Do"


Also, I couldn't resist buying this wig from Jenny Holsapple 's new wig shop. I love it. The Red Hat ladies thought it was my real hair and that I had just gotten my hair cut...a nice compliment! I went in Country Creek Treasures and Sally Boyle did not recognize me, until I opened my mouth and started talking...then I ran into Cindy Stanford Dice and she was so sweet as always and said it looked so cute, and of course,mom's loved it the first time I tried it on. Bill likes me better in my normal state, but said that it looked good too, to my surprise. Enough of the hair report, it's been a fun day and now I'm home in my cozy, warm house with my coffee, gonna stay right here until Spring...it's a cold
one outside...

No comments: