Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Interstellar was Inter-esting at best.

We went to the movies today to see INTERSTELLAR, with Matthew McConaughey, It was very L-O-N-G! Three whole hours, but it was good though..just good night great.  It was hard to follow and then didn't make any sense sometimes... We were going to see the third Hunger Games film, Mockingjay part 1., but it is so annoying when they make two movies out of one book, so I will wait until the final chapter comes out and watch them both. I've read all of the books anyway, so I know how it ends. Then we had dinner at Ryan's. It was a nice day with the husband. I hope you all had a great day as well.

No comments: