Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, October 23, 2015

Hornet's nest

It's very windy today, so the leaves are falling from the trees, and I was thinking how pretty they looked floating to the ground and about that time Bill called me outside and showed me a hornet's nest up in the tree that was exactly above my head in front of my craft room where, all summer I was running the electric sander, spray painting, and had loud music playing while I did my crafting..wow, this could have been bad, if it had fallen down, it would have landed right on my head.. yikes!..it does have it's own beauty though, but I think I will just admire it from afar.



No comments: