Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Zombies......Beware!



We spent the day at Louisville's Fall festival. Had the annual all-you-can-eat pancakes at the Rotary club (all I could eat was 2 though),We made some new friends along the way. Enjoyed the car show and parade. It was really cold and damp and rained some, but it was a good day, got home just before dark, wild times for us old people..We were going to go to a haunted house tonight, but once we got home, decided to just stay here and watch some Halloween movies..Hocus Pocus, just finished, got another one starting. Here are my grand boys in Texas, as Zombie Hunters...so cute, I love and miss them so much. Love this picture!

No comments: