Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Glass Harmonica



Yesterday
was movie day at mom's. One movie we watched was MR. HOLMES, which was a
story of an aging Sherlock Holmes, who was having problems remembering
his last case. It was a good movie, slow, but a good story. Anyway,
one of the characters was a young wife who was learning to play the
Glass Harmonica. I have never heard of this instrument, but found that
is was invented by Benjamin Franklin in 1761. Such a pretty
sound....even though I have heard this sound in ambient music, I thought
it was made by a synthesizer....the moral of this story....we are never
too old to learn something new. I hope you have all had a good day! 

No comments: