Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Eve with the Schwartz's and MANY others

We had a fantastic meal with good friends last night, really enjoyed visiting with everyone!  Thank you Mike and Carol Schwartz for including us in your celebration. We are having our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, so Bill and I just drank lots of coffee, watched old movies and had deer burgers for supper. The only constructive thing I did was play Word Search online..lol...I'm pretty good at crosswords, scrabble, and spider solitaire...not too great at word search...so I told Bill I was going to exercise.......my brain...lol.....I hope you all had a great yaD yekruT....get it?

No comments: