Welcome.....

To my world of the weird, the strange, the unexplained......... no, I'm just kidding, this is a happy place......OK, maybe I am just a little weird.

Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving Friday

We enjoyed some more great food with the Halterman clan today. So nice to see our nephew Bradley Halterman and Mikailah. They moved to Waco, TX last year, so it's been a while, was awesome to catch up with them. It was such a nice day, with lots of good food too, of course.
. Mom joined us too and then when I took mom back home we Skyped with Shelley, Cary and the boys for a long time, so glad to see and talk to them, miss them all so much. Lots of rain today, all day, and tomorrow and tomorrow...I hope you all enjoyed your day. Prayers for my brother in law, Steve Halterman who had to miss the entire dinner and visit today because he has the flu, bless his heart. Hope he gets better really soon. I didn't get to hear any corny jokes today, seemed like something was missing, Steve.

No comments: